- Information about the personal data controller: The personal data controller is TERRAZA, S.L., holder of NIF (Tax ID Number) ES B08219396, and domiciled at Ciutat d’Asunción 26 Nave I-J C.P. 08030 Barcelona, duly registered in the Commercial Register in Volume 23985, Folio 8, Page B-62209, Entry 13.
- Purpose of the personal data processing:
2.1. Category of the collected data: The personal data that are collected are identification data that in no case are considered to be special categories of data or data relating to criminal convictions or offences.
2.2. For what purpose will we process your personal data? At TERRAZA, S.L we will process the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- a) In the event of contracting the services of TERRAZA, S.L., for maintaining the contractual relationship, as well as for management of, administration of, information about, provision of and improvement of the service.
- b) For sending information requested by the data subject.
- c) For publishing the comments you post on the TERRAZA, S.L. blog and for interacting with the functionalities of the Website.
- d) For managing registration for events organised by TERRAZA, S.L.
- e) For sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications with promotions and/or advertising about TERRAZA, S.L. services and events through various media.
- f) For sending commercial communications about products and/or services of the sponsors of the events organized by TERRAZA, S.L.
- g) In order to be able to offer you products and/or services that match your interests, we will create a “commercial profile” based on the information you have provided to us, without in any case making automated decisions based on this profile that have legal or equivalent effects.
- h) If you provide us with your CV for any of our job offers, we will process your data so that you can participate in the recruitment processes, and we will conduct an analysis of your profile to determine whether or not, as a candidate, you fit any vacancy.
- i) If you provide us with your details for applying to form a part of our Partners program, we will process your details in order to manage your status as a TERRAZA, S.L. partner.
2.3. For how long are the collected personal data kept? The personal data that are provided will be kept for as long as there is mutual interest in continuing the purpose of the processing and for the period of time for which liabilities may arise from the services provided to the data subject: 6 years for accounting books, invoices, etc., according to Art. 30 of the Commercial Code; 5 years for exercising personal actions without a special time limit (Art. 1964 of the Civil Code); 4 years: Art. 66 et seq of the General Tax Law (tax, etc.).
Specifically, the personal data of candidates for TERRAZA, S.L. job offers will be kept until the recruitment process is completed, or for a maximum of 1 year after the completion of such a process.
When they are no longer necessary for such purposes, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the complete destruction thereof.
- Legitimacy: Your data are processed on the legal basis consisting in the legitimacy given by your request for information and/or the contracting of products and/or services of TERRAZA, S.L., the terms and conditions of which will, in any event, be provided to you prior to any eventual contracting.
We remind you that at any time you can withdraw the consent you initially gave for any specific purpose, without thereby affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to the revocation thereof.
- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside TERRAZA, S.L., unless there is a legal obligation to do so or you are expressly informed of this.
The data Controller has contracted the services of suppliers as data processors, who may have access to the personal data of the data subject and with whom the data Controller has also entered into a data processing contract, as established in the applicable data protection regulations.
These suppliers are located in the territory of the European Union or in North American territory, and they are Privacy Shield members.
- Rights: As a data subject who has provided us with your personal data, you are legally entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data at TERRAZA, S.L., and you are specifically entitled to exercise the following rights recognised by the data protection regulations, as provided for therein:
- Right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
- Right to ACCESS your personal data
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request the ERASURE of your data, when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- You may request the RESTRICTION OF THE PROCESSING of your data under certain circumstances, in which case we will only keep them for exercising and defending against claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to OBJECT to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to data PORTABILITY. This is a supplementary right to the right to access, given that it allows you to obtain the data provided to TERRAZA, S.L. in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. The data may be directly transmitted to another entity at the request of the data subject.
You may exercise these rights by sending a request by any means that provides proof of having been sent and received, therein clearly expressing your wish in this regard and enclosing a copy of your ID card and/or any other documentation that clearly proves your identity, either by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the following postal address:
Ciutat d’Asunción, 26 Pje. Naves I-J, 08030, Barcelona.
In addition, if you believe that any of your rights have been violated, as a data subject you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.agpd.es/ or through the AEPD website athttps://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
- Consequences of failing to provide the requested data: In the event that you do not provide us with the data that is marked as mandatory on the form, or if you provide us with erroneous or incomplete data, we will not be able to handle your request, rendering it impossible to provide you with the requested information or to eventually contract services.
- Security and updating of your personal data: In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that all the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of the personal data that is supplied. All of this is to prevent the alteration and/or loss thereof, and/or to prevent any unauthorised processing of or access to the data, as required by regulations, although there is no such thing as absolute security.
In order to allow us to keep your personal data up to date, it is vital that you always inform us when they are modified.
- Confidentiality: We also inform you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases. We will not transfer or disclose your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless you have expressly authorised us to do so.